Definition. The Conscientiology is a science dedicated to the study of the consciousness in an integral maner, considering all of its vehicles of manifestation (holossoma), the multiple dimensions (multidimensionality), the multiple lives (seriality) and consciential evolution, based on the consciential paradigm.
Synonymy: 1. Self-researchology; Egology. 2. Research of the self. 3. Science of the soul; Science of the spirit; Spiritology; Research of consciousness.
Cognatonomy: Anthropoconscientiology Conscientiocritics Conscientiografy Cosmoconscientiology Microconscientiology Macroconscientiology Exoconscientiology Intraconscientiology; Androconscientiology Ginoconscientiology Interconscientiology Paraconscientiology Miniconscientiology Maxiconscientiology Autoconscientiology Heteroconscientiology Infoconscientiology Pathoconscientiology Etoconscientiology Socioconscientiology Metroconscientiology Omniconscientiology Mateoconscientiology Pedoconscientiology Hebeconscientiology Gerontoconscientiology Fitoconscientiology Zooconscientiology Videoconscientiology.
Hypothesis. The Conscientiology is based on the following fundamental hypothesis:
- Consciousness. The phenomenon of the self-consciousness is due to the existence of the real consciousness, this being eternal and in all points indestructible. For Conscientiology human beings are not their physical bodies but consciousness temporarily linked to the matter by mechanisms still poorly understood.
- Evolution. Consciousness is not just indestructible, it has inevitably trend of evolve through the accumulation of experience.
- Energy. Apart from the consciousnesses, there is only energy in different forms, composing the whole physical reality, including the physical bodies of consciousnesses.
- Seriality. Being indestructible and due to its need to evolve the consciousness survives the death of the physical body and eventually through mechanisms not yet explained, is connected to a new physical body, returning to life and giving continuity to a number of intraphysical existences where you can improve continuously.
- Vehicles. Consciousness does not interact directly with the physical body but through other bodies more subtle, its intermediaries vehicles of manifestation, composed by consciential energy, such bodies have longer duration if compared to the physical body and accompanying awareness through various lives.
- Projectability. Unlike the body the consciousness can separate from it temporarily, spontaneaously or by will, without causing it death and carrying with it part of the intermediaries vehicles. The possibility of abandoning temporarily the body is called projectability, considered the main tool for the research of the conscientiology.
Problem. The Conscientiology proposes to face, rigorously, the "problem of consciousness" (The problem of consciousness).
Philosophy of Conscientiology
Philosophy. The Conscientiology is not philosophy, aims to be a science based on the observation of reality, not just in theory or speculation. Meanwhile whole line of knowledge is based on precepts and philosophical hypothesis implied. This body of hypotheses composes the philosophy of Conscientiology.
Pragmatism. The Conscientiology is pragmatic, aims to find the evolution of consciousness in order to accelerate it, looking for practical research topics and immediately usable in the implementation of its objectives.
Dualism. At first, to avoid mateology - the study of unapproachable and not practical issues, Conscientiology supposed that the universe is composed of two different substances (dualism) the consciousness and consciential energy.
Monism. This dualism is not necessarily real and some researchers suppose that there are only consciousnesses (monism) and the energy could be just an illusion to help our evolution. But in the Conscientiology, monism is a unverifiable speculation and a unnecessary hypothesis.
- Vieira, Waldo; 700 Experimentos da Conscienciologia; Rio de Janeiro, RJ; IIPC - Instituto Internacional de Projeciologia e Conscienciologia; 1994.
- Vieira, Waldo; 200 Teáticas da Conscienciologia:Especialidades e Subcampos; Rio de Janeiro, RJ; Instituto Internacional de Projeciologia e Conscienciologia; 1997.
- Vieira, Waldo; Cosmogram Technique; Journal of Conscientiology; Volume 1, Number 1; IIPC Ed.; Miami, FL; July, 1998.