Digital Encyclopedia of Conscientiology
Definition. The Digital Encyclopedia of Conscientiology is a collective computer-based encyclopedia for compilation of knowledge from the consciential paradigm point of view.
Synonymy: 1. Conscientiological database. 2.Conscientiological think tank. 3. Leading-edge relative truth in bits. 4. Info-accessable thematic abstract of Conscientiology.
Antonymy: 1. Personal Notes. 2. Traditional encyclopedia. 3. Written records. 4. Online consolation task.
Model. The Encyclopedia of Conscientiology proposed and developed by Professor Waldo Vieira serves as a model for Conscienciopedia.
Confor. The Digital Encyclopedia of Conscientiology applies the encyclopedic confor presented in the treatise Homo sapiens reurbanisatus.
Vamins. The methodology of analysis proposed in the foundations of conscientiological encyclopediology by Professor Waldo Vieira involves the following facets of each entry summarized in the acronymic neologism Vamins: Variables (70), Minivariables (70), Highlightable Indicators and Subdisciplines of Conscientiology (70).
Contributions. Thus, the volunteer of the digital encyclopedism can contribute considering the vamins.
Lists. There are the following lists of vamins:
Neovariables. In Conscienciopedia there are ten exclusive neovariables:
01. Analogonymy. Analogies or set of ideas related to the entry being written.
02. Bibliomatics. Link to the dynamic search results of books on the entry in the Google Book Search.
03. Cognatonymy. Grouping of logical cognates related to the roots of the entry.
04. Cosmography. Registration of cosmanalysis or specific exhaustive bibliography of the entry.
05. Definonymy. Set of definitions related to the entry given in a logical series.
06. Sentencethosenology. List of sentencethosenology or sentences of researchers on the subject of the entry.
07. Infofactuistics. Link to the dynamic search results of facts referring to the entry in the Google News.
08. Infography. Set of Internet sites related to the entry.
09. Lexiconymy. Set of meanings of the entry found in dictionaries in general.
10. Omniquestioning. Set of questions about the subject on focus.
11. Personymy. List of names of personalities related to research of the entry.
12. Cross-referenciology. Vertical enumeration of the entries of Conscienciopedia closely related to the entry into study.
13. Tecnonymy. List of conscientiological technics related to the entry.
14. Leading-edge relative truthonimy. Set of leading-edge relative truths related to the understanding of the entry.
15. Videography. List of available online videos related to the entry.
Connections. The text of the digital encyclopedia allows expansion of connections through internal links (hypertext) and external ones (links to other sites).
Expansion. The digital nature of Conscienciopedia makes possible the unlimited expansion of the entries with all the variables, minivariables and subdisciplines.
Promotion. Conscienciopedia intends to be source of promotion and broadening of leading-edge relative truths. New data can be added at every access in a continuous process of overcoming of knowledge.